Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ring A Ding Ding



On the left are two of my absolute favourite pieces of jewelry.I almost never wear jewelry unless its a big occasion but that doesn't stop me from collecting really pretty pieces when I find them. The ring on the left I bought at a Carnivale costume shop in Venice.

At €24 (about AUS $60 ) it was something I thought about long and hard before buying but I now know that it was completely worth it. It was the only piece of jewelry I wore to my Year 10 formal and I think it's one of the prettiest things I own. Both the main diamond shaped section and the outer arms are all crystals.

The ring on the right was given to me by a friend who got it from a friend who was given it as a family heirloom by his Grandma. Neither of my friends liked it so I ended up with it and I think its great. The main part is sort of like fake peridot (its just green glass Im pretty sure) and the outer stones are either crystals, cubic zirconia or glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment